Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I know there are some stuff that I've done wrong. Totally, thoroughly wrong. Things towards you, my parents, my friends. I'm wrong for so many things. And I guess, its my retribution now. Its so hard to be a better person. I'm trying hard. I wana accommodate to whatever ppl want me to do. Like you said, make ppl around you happy. No matter how tired you are or you will be, you're happy because I'm happy.
I understand your point. I was once a person like that. Someone you didn't know because I'm no longer that person anymore. Somehow, the 'being taken for-granted' feeling killed that person. I know how it feels to be nice to someone and he/she does not see it or appreciate it.
And I know you're being very nice to me, and I loved it! But I have been hurting you with my inconsideration, insensitivity and ignorance. I'm sorry. I'm not a good gf. I guess I haven't been nice to someone for a long time. Even for myself. Have been running away, away from everyone, from myself. - Avoidance
You, you turned me around. Make me see the things that I've done and the things that I should've done but left undone. And now that I've seen it, I want to change things. I'm picking it up again. Trying at my fastest pace to learn, to be that person once more. Though I know, its not as fast as it may be. But I'm working on it.
So, I'm sorry darling. I need more time. And thank you, for your tolerance. I really appreciated it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home