Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm beginning to feel that i'm relying on you too much. By counting the days that i'm seeing you can tell, dont they? I guess you feel the strain too. Though you didnt say a word, I felt the tiredness in you. I'm sorry. I know you didnt mind, you wana make me happy. Give me whatever I want that you can give. I'm aware and I really appreciate it. I want you to be happy too. Not just me, its US, remember? I understand that you're thinking for me that's why you're doing it. Am I not thinking for you? When i wana do things for your sake, do you listen to me?
.
I dont know why am i feeling this way. I know i've been having moodswings recently. Easily agitated. I'm sorry. I cant help it. Things just dont feel right for me. Be it family, friends, or even you. Somethings' missing somewhere. I'm trying to find it.
.
Are things changing?
Is it turning into a different road?
Or its just an illusion?
I hate this.
.
我知道你为我好啊。
但你有没有想过我真正要的是什么?
而你真正要的是什么?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home