Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hello peepos! yaya, i know. there're spider webs, dust, whatever, whatever on my blog already. i'm sorry blog. didnt had time to update. but here i am now! updating you with the latest news. =D

I've got a job already!! i'm at my new office now. first day of work, nothing much for me to do actually. people were great, environment not too bad. its a bit old la. but still, i'm contented. =)
Its a HR Officer position. i'm working for vital.org, but my office is at MOE. I'm dealing with foreign teachers coming to singapore to teach. can be interesting la. but this will only last me for 3months i guess? cos after getting familiar with everything, it'll be kinda dry and boring. cos everything's about procedures and procedures.. and procedures again. so now you see? haha. but the people around me are great! that's what i see for now, and they are prone to changes. Hah!

Anyway, I miss the two who went to aust and abandoned us. =( I miss my dearie, cos I havent been seeing him since.. yesterday? =p I miss bballing, suppering, shopping, chilling with GFs! meet up soon ya?


I need more MONEH!!!
MONEH, MONEY COME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home