Tuesday, August 25, 2009

-Shifted-

Hello spideys and whatever that's on my blog now.. Pls excuse me and give me some space to write.

Finally I had the chance to post something. I've been really busy recently. Mainly with work, then shifting house and work again. And I've got no internet at home now, can only rely on office's com which is kinda lag though.

Anyway, as mentioned on my previous post, which is about a month ago, I started working already. I'm based at MOE and I'm working for Vital, a government sector. =) Sounds great uh? Whether is it great or not, its still early to judge. People's nice, but work's an ass.

Shifted house. From hougang to sengkang, near Renjong LRT station. Its a rental flat, so I'll be staying there for about 1 year's time. Not bad actually, just a lil small.
Had a lot of conflicts in between. It didnt went well with the initial plan, and thus we rented a flat. I can say its better, life's easier for mum and dad. Just not very happy about that woman. Sigh, what to do....

Miss my girls... Havent been able to chat with them much. Let's meet up soon la!!

And pipo, if you're reading this. PLEASE STOP DATING AND MEET US!!!

Chanel and Yunting, please come back quick and bring us PRESENTS!! and Nougats!! haha.



I miss you sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home